Empties #21

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hi girls !
Starting this year with many empty products I feel optimistic about reducing my collection because it's getting out of my hands. This post might have many essentials, but I hope it will still be fun to read.


Nivea Harmony Time Cream Shower Gel
This was a nice, womenly scented shower cream. Nivea shower gels seem to feel quite moisturizing on the skin eventhough they're quite unnatural. Still from time to time I enjoy their scents and all.
Repurchase; maybe

Nivea Supreme Touch Cream Oil Shower Gel
In comparison to previous shower gel, this one was scented much more freshly. However it had same, pleasant, creamy effect on the skin.
Repurchase: maybe

Nivea In-Shower Q10 Firming Body Lotion
I really like in shower lotions because they're so easy to use, mess-free and you don't have to wait for it to sink in. Same goes with this one. It is especially made to be firming, however I didn't notice that. It was moisturizing enough. Though I prefer the ones for very dry skin.
Repurchase: maybe


Mirati Face Wash
One of my favorite skincare products from 2016. This face wash is gentle but refreshing. It cleans the skin well while not drying it up. Plus it's quite natural. Review here.
Repurchase: probably

Alpstories Cleansing Gel (Sage & Mint)
I haven't talked about this cleansing gel, however it totally surprised me. Another great gel which doesn't dry out the skin and is gentle. I thought it was going to smell very herbal but it doesn't. The smell is quite fresh but stragenly sweet.  I wish the bottle was bigger.
Repurchase: maybe

Avon Micellar Cleansing Water
This micellar water removes makeup very efficiently and quickly, without irritating my eyes. Packaging has a small whole on the top, so the liquid doesn't just pour out. The only thing I don't like about it, is the artificial smell. It doesn't containt parabens, alcohol or color.
Repurchase: not sure

La Roche Posay Duo [+] face cream
I use this cream to help clarify my skin but also moisturize it a bit. Normally I like to use it as a part of my night skin care routine and sometimes I notice difference in just a few days. Definitely works for me and is live saviour when my skin is in bad condition.
Repurchase: probably


Fresh & Clean Makeup-Remover Wipes (normal skin) 
I like these. They remove my makeup well & they smell nice. Also the packaging is nice with that plastic top (+ I've seen these on sale a lot !) 
Repurchase: probably

CadeaVera Anti-Spot Cleansing wipes (Young) 
The scent is really fresh and nice. They don't do the best job at removing my makeup but I wash my face anyways so sometimes I just want something to remove most of my makeup (at least on my face,maybe not on my eyes) and at that time these are very handy. 
Repurchase: probably

Duchesse Cosmetic Cotton Pads 
Because I use up cotton pads so often I like buying cheap ones. These are not the best because they're quite thin, but they totally work and I would say they're nice ! 
Repurchase: yes (always)



AA Multi mask
This mask was great for my oily skin. The first step is an actual clay mask, however it was a bit dry to apply. It removed any impurities. The second part was more hydrating but didn't leave my skin greasy.
Repurchase: maybe

Shiseido Ultimune Serum 
I really like this serum. It is expensive as hell, however the texture is amazing. It is really light-weight, hydrates your skin and leaves it a bit softer and nicer. 
Purchase: I do really want to buy it !

Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator
This was kind of an enzyme peel. While containing just the smallest beads, it exfoliated my skin very well and left it soft. It contains grapes and grapefruit and feels refreshing.
Purchase: maybe

Caudalie: Vinosource Moisturizing Mattifying Fluid
This is one of my favorite discoveries in 2016. While I had a sample, it totally wowed me because I rarely find any mattifying creams that would work well on my skin, besides Vichy Normaderm. And luckily this fluid sinks into my skin quick and feels very nice. I've reviewed it here.
Purchase: I have already received a full size tub

Dvorec Trebnik Chamomile liquid soap
This was a gentle smelling hand soap. It was quite nice, however not any different from the others.
Repurchase: maybe

Avon  Cocoa Butter Conditioning hand cream
This was a lovely hand cream, however I just got bored of it. Usually my hand creams are like 50 ml that's why I got really tired of the sweet cocoa scent which at first seemed yummy and nice. Though the hand cream was nicely moisturizing.
Repurchase: no

Essence Studio Nails - nail & culticle butter stick
I bought this butter in a stick when it was going out of sale and was pleasantly surprised. I like the packaging because I could just swipe it onto my culticles. Also the texture was lovely and not too greasy. Plus it smelled fruity and nice.
Repurchase: unfortunately cannot

Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover & Nail Prep
While I buy mostly cheap nailpolish removers, I was amazed by this one. Eventhough it was a small bottle, it removed my nail polish so easily. I recommend it if you wanna spend some extra money on a good remover.
Repurchase: maybe


Garnier Mineral Protection anti-perspirant 
While I really like Rexona deodorant, I found that this one works on me as greatly as well. This one doesn't leave any white marks and protects me even when I'm running around and being hot. Still I might switch to Rexona in summer months, however I recommend both.
Repurchase: maybe



Schwarzkopf Taft Power hairspray
Gone are the days when I used strong hold hairspray like this all the time. I tend to stay away from them nowadays, however when I curl my hair I still want a nice strong hold. That's when I use this hairspray and while being cheap, it is very effective.
Repurchase: yes

Labello Repair & Beauty lip balm
This is one of my favorite lip balms. From Labello, I find that the most moisturizing seem to be the Classic one and this one. It definitely helps repair my lips while moisturizing them, plus it smells a bit minty. Other than that, it leaves a nice light pink shade on my lips, which is not great if you have very chapped lips because it can emphasize that.
Repurchase: yes

Kylie Minogue Showtime EDT
I've had this perfume for a very long time. It was a nice, feminine but a bit sexy fragrance. Sweet but fruity and not overpowering. Because it was EDT, it didn't last as long but it was still quite good and I enjoyed the scent very much.
Repurchase: maybe

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So many empties here, the only ones I get to finish are bath products and face washes! The Shiseido serum sounds amazing, I love to use serums in my routine :)

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, face creams are so hard to empty :/ I had to throw away a few right now because they expired. Yeah and that serum is just something special.

      Delete
  2. Pridna!

    Ja, Nivea shower gele imam tudi jaz rada :)

    Tale čistilni gel od Alp Stories me pa ful mika <3

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥