November Beauty Haul 2015

Monday, December 07, 2015

Hi girls !
It's already december, I can't believe it. This month again I shopped a bit, but not too much ! So here are my new in products. 


What I bought


Glazed Apple Feel Good Tin:
Shower Gel, Shimmer Lotion, Body Butter & Sugar Scrub
Frosted Cranberry Shower gel
Strawberry Body Mist
Frosted Plum & Frosted Cranberry hand creams




Maybelline Color Tatto Creamy Mattes eyeshadow - Creme De Nude


Balea Advent Calendar
Slovenian beauty bloggers were all about finding this one in the nearest country, however German DM told everyone that it wouldn't be available anywhere else. Then it was like a surprise. Tamara discovered it and I think we went crazy, so a lot of girls bought it :3 It will be nice opening a calendar again this year !

PR products


L'Occitane Jasmin-Immortelle-Neroli body lotion, Miel-Mandarine lip balm & Pamplemousse-Rhubarbe hand cream (Objava tukaj)


Avon Micellar Water


Ebrand samples
This is what I'll be testing for a month. We'll see how this new brand performs


Other




L'oreal Manga mascara

Mixa Face Mist

Mama Mio Double Buff body scrub

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Frosted Plum is my new favorite holiday scent by The Body Shop. I love it! That Maybelline eyeshadow looks very nice! :)

    xx
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that fond of that scent. It isn't my cup of tea :D Yeah, I think I need to get other shades of that eyeshadow :)

      Delete
  2. Mmmm, tele TBS zadeve izgledajo mamljivo.
    Kje si pa dobila tale Mixin spray? Jaz sem ga enkrat letos dobila ob nakupu njihovih izdelkov nisem ga pa nikjer zasledila na naših policah. Mi je bil pa uredu, sicer je samo voda, ampak 'šprica' pa res lepo/ven pridejo lepe drobne kapljice. Jaz sem ga uporabljala predvsem poleti povrhu make-upa

    http://bearwoods25.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oja, TBS ma zelo dobre vonje :3
      Jaz sem ga tudi dobila za darilo, tako da ne vem :/ Je pa praktično voda ja..imaš tudi druge znamke teh "vodic" v drogerijah :p

      Delete

Facebook

♥