Empties #15 - End of summer edition

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hi girls !
Another empties wuhu ! I'm excited to share these empties today with you because I've been really trying to use up products. Anyways, these are the products that I used during summer and some were my essentials while traveling. You'll see lots of "mini sized" products because that's how I like to travel with beauty products...

Afrodita Cosmetics Clean Phase normal to oily skin toner
A really nice toner. Very refreshing, great for summer time, however I'd use something else in the winter. Great for oily skin. Review here.
Repurchase: maybe

La Roche-Posay Effaclar purifying foaming gel for oily sensitive skin
This one was nice and it lasted me for a long time because you really need just a small amount. The clear gel transforms into a creamy white consistency. It's gentle and cleanses the skin very well, however the price is just too much to me. I like cheaper face washes.
Repurchase: nope

CadeaVera Oil eye make-up remover pads
These are great for traveling. They are already soaked in an oily solution, so you don't need anything else. Because of the oiliness they remove make-up quite well.
Repurchase: yes

Caudalie Make-up remover cleansing water
I've reviewed this one as well as compared it to some other micellar waters. I really liked it: it smells so fresh & it didn't irritate my eyes
Repurchase: maybe

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
I've reviewed it here. It is just a really lovely toner/beauty water. Nicely refreshing and great to spray on top of your makeup to eliminate a powdery look. I was lucky enough to have won the biggest bottle of this.
Repurchase: yes

Bioderma Sebium Purifying cleansing foaming gel
This one was nice but not good enough for the price. I could definitely get something similar from the drugstore. Review here.
Repurchase: nope




Duchesse Cosmetic Cotton Pads
Because I use up cotton pads so often I like buying cheap ones. These are not the best because they're quite thin, but they totally work and I would say they're nice ! 
Repurchase: yes (always)

Fresh & Clean makeup remover wipes - I like these. They remove my makeup well & they smell nice. Also the packaging is nice with that plastic top (+ I've seen these on sale a lot !)
Repurchase: probably

DM Sundance SOS Apres-maske
During the summer my face got really burnt, so I needed something to soothe it very well. This mask was really nice, creamy and nourishing. Though, I used up only one half and then forgot about the other one :D
Repurchase: maybe


Beauty Woman Cotton Pads
These were really soft !!, however they are tearing up easily, so you're left with the "fluff". Besides that they work great. Cannot remember where I got them though.
Repurchase: maybe

Jasmin Girl intimate wipes
These ones were ok, nothing special. Didn't feel like they were refreshing enough and also weren't really wet.
Repurchase: maybe when on sale

Treaclemoon the raspberry kiss shower cream
This one was really nice as well. Love the fruity, raspberry scent, however I'd really like to try the ginger version. 
Repurchase: yes, other scents

Nivea Frangipani & oil shower gel
Another great shower gel. The clear blue gel transforms into a foamy white consistency. It's nicely nourishing and would be great for cold months. Also there are some beads inside but I don't know if they actually do anything.
Repurchase: already have

The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry shower gel
This one smells amaaazing ! - so fruity ! It was a part of their Christmas collection and I believe it's returning to the stores this year as well. I hope  I can get one again. Mentioned here.
Repurchase: yes



Nivea Sun Moisturizing after sun lotion
This is a really nice after sun lotion. It soothes the skin very well. The consistency is just perfect because it's so light-weight and absorbs into the skin really quickly. I've tried some other ones, such as Garnier but it's not comparable.
Repurchase: yes

Rexona Invisible aqua anti-perspirant
This is a nice deodorant. Really fresh, however I'm not sure if it leaves stains behind or not.
Repurchase: maybe

Essence gel nails at home hand cream
This one is discontinued and I didn't like it very much. It was too much like a silicon. I do like other Essence hand creams.



Gliss Kur Ultimate Repair Instant Repair Mask
I used this mask as a conditioner. It was thick but nicely nourishing. Also it smelled very nice: a bit sweet but mostly like a hair salon.
Repurchase: nope (I'd rather purchase a conditioner)

L'occitane Revitalizing fresh shampoo
This is a really interesting shampoo. It's a bit minty, so it feels cooling and stimulating on the hair. Smells really fresh and it's nice to use. It does clean hair very well.
Purchase: probably not, it's expensive

L'occitane Revitalizing fresh conditioner
Also really fresh but it has quite a thin consistency.
Purchase: nope

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥