My Summer Travel Essentials: Skincare

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hello girls.
I know I've been kinda posting a lot of reviews but you know, it just happened that I received a lot of products at almost the same time. Plus I'm kinda lazy with all the posts and ideas that are cluttering inside my head and on the blog. Still I managed to write something little for you, which might be interesting.
Each time I go on any trips and stuff I tend to bring with me as little products as I can. That means I buy or use all the sample sized products, if I can get them. Let's see what came with me on this quick weekend trip to Croatian seaside. Ofcourse it's going to be only skincare because I thought other stuff wasn't interesting.




Firstly I tend not to bring any liquid makeup removers with me because I think they're quite useless on the trips, so makeup wipes come in handy.  I talked about these Missha Super Aqua Perfect Cleansing Tissues here. They're really nice and efficiently remove makeup. Also if I take with me a waterproof mascara I would bring remover pads (cotton pads soaked in makeup remover) because they take less space and are great.

The only product I struggle with finding a small size is a good face cleanser. I mean, you can find some miniature cleansers but my favorite ones are always in big containers. Also I'm not willing to pour them into any other packaging. So, the one I only use on trips is this La Roche Posay Effaclar Cleansing gel which is about to run out. It is a thick transparent liquid which in touch of water tranforms into a more creamy face wash. You can also buy it in pharmacies. It is great for oily skin and I quite like it, though I still think cheaper cleansers work as great.

Because I currently don't own any small toners, so I brought this Caudalie Beauty Elixir (review here) with me. It works as a toner, a finishing/refreshing spray. It really is lovely especially in the summer ! Packaging is glass so it might not be the best for traveling.

As much as I hate using these packets at home, I love taking them on the trips. I use this Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Cream as my day cream. It also works the same as Total Mat cream (review here). Another tip: if you're going to need more than just one tiny sample, you can take any little plastic round containers from previous samples and pour the product (multiple packets of the same product) in them. That way the product won't dry out.

As for the night cream I still stuck to something a bit more fresh and hydrating as sun creams tend to oil up my skin. Because I need to use up some old skincare I decided to take with me Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. It is perfect: lightweight, fresh, hydrating plus it smells great.


I packed everything into this gorgeous Vichy bag. Also I included: a sample of Stenders Hydrate your hair shampoo & Moroccanoil. Other things were full-sized because at the time I was in the middle of testing some products.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥