June Beauty Haul 2015

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hello girls !
I know I've been posting mainly reviews, however since april I've been testing an obscene amount of products which eventually need to be reviewed and since I am a cosmetics lover like that I don't wait till trying new products. However here's a "light" post for you. This month I haven't been shopping and I could say I'm doing a "no buy" quite well without even realizing. I've been overwhelmed with the amount of products I have and I need to reduce my collection by half..it's insane, I don't need that much stuff...though I love it when companies think of me and send me lovely goodies ! Thought I bought few bits for another festival this year (I'm really excited !) and some essentials like razors and all the feminine stuff.
Let me know which of these you've tried and if you like it or not...

What I bought


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - 07 Nude-ist
I got this product mainly because I had a coupon but I haven't used it yet and it made me think that I shouldn't bought it anyways. 


Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Foaming Face Wash (mini)
Treaclemoon Raspberry kiss shower gel (mini)
Bought these two for traveling !

Lush Breath of Fresh Air toner
Bought this one for traveling as well. I was looking at Melvita & L'occitane face waters/toners and this one was the cheapest. Also this is the last toner from their collection I was missing to try out !

Afrodita Cosmetics 100% Bronze skin fast tanning jam
Bought this one to try out because it looked interesting, however I only tried it once. Unfortunately I haven't had time to tan.


Duchesse cotton pads
I always need these - staple in my routine !


PR PRODUCTS


Essence Fun Fair: Blush & Cotton Candy Nails

Max Factor Creme Puff Blushed: Lavish Mauve & Alluring Rose
Colour Intensifying Lip Balm: Charming Coral & Voluptuous Pink
This was a total surprise - Thank you Max Factor Slovenija !

What I won


That's so On the go spray tanning makeup & Philip Martin's samples

L'oreal Paris goodies
Won in their Get the Look challenge.


Bunch of goodies: samples, makeup etc.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Treaclemoon Raspberry kiss shower gel je super :3 probalaaaa. in ličila so mi fuul všeč.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥