Fashion new in #3

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Allright...here I am again with a ''big'' fashion haul :D Since the last haul (here) I've accumulated a lot of stuff ! I've been so excited about spring and already about summer so I've kinda been buying a lot :P
Also I'm waiting for some things from Asos :3
Here is what I've bought ! For any questions about the items, please leave it in the comments ^^


 

 Asos | Crop top


Tally Weijl | Crop top
 (the straps are removable, also it is padded & this was only 3€ on sale Oo)


H&M | high-waisted shorts (kids)


Stradivarius | balloon skirt


Bershka | Off-white 7/8 pants


Terranova | Floral pants


H&M | Dress (only 10€)


H&M | Cardigan


Tally Weijl | Body

 

H&M | Hat


Six | Retro sunglasses


Angelica Fashion | Infinity scarf (won)


Mylook.si | Black bag (comes with a long strap)


H&M | Neon orange mini bag
(comes with a long strap & I'm in love with this bag ! In person it is really tiny :3)



Sammydress.com | Bow bag
(comes with a long strap)
also I have to mention in person it looks beige & it is supposed to be a white color ! )


Bags&more | Leopard bow ballerinas


Converse Allstar | Chuck Taylor Dainty style - Color: Foam
(love that pastel mint color ! :3)

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Facebook

♥