April Beauty HAUL 2014

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Hi !

Here I am with monthy beauty haul :) This month I think I spent more money on clothes rather than cosmetics, but I still have few bits to show you :)
Also I've been into using up old stuff :3 I am a bit OCD when it comes to order so I'm going crazy while living with bunch of things I want to get rid of :)

 WHAT I BOUGHT:

Revolution makeup
(lipsticks: Bliss, Divine | amazing care lipsticks: Love a hug, Electrice love,
Liquid Concealer - fair, Eye primer - original


Essence Cookies&Cream LE blush


Catrice Iridescent topper
(I like it so much that I bought another one :P)


Maybelline Colorama Bleached Neons nailpolish - 242


Subrina Repair & Care conditioner
(I mainly bought this because I received Revlon lip butter & also I loved the old version)

WHAT I RECEIVED/GOT:


Revolution Makeup package from Licila.si easter bunny


Revlon Lacquer Balm - Whimsical (received from click2chic for a review purpose)
Revlon lipgloss & nailpolish (won on prime beauty)


Oriflame WTA set (won from Oriflame)



Revlon Lip Butter - Pink Lemonade
(Me&my mom bought 2 Subrina products at Tus drugstore & I got this lip butter for free)


Nivea Q19 roll-on eye cream
 (mom received it, but I wanted it :P)

Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Super pridobitve. A boš lahko objavila ocene Makeup Revolution concealerja in eye primerja? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, bom ! Ampak prvo še pridejo tiste amazing care lipsticks, ker že imam napisano :) Upam, da čimprej napišem :)

      Delete
  2. Nice haul - so many brands that I've never heard of!

    And thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, hope you remembered to enter my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY..
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well a lot of brands you haven't heard of are probably European ^^
      no problem :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, and now following you on Bloglovin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super izdelki! Zanima me, kje si kupila Catrice Iridescent topper - sem prebrala tvojo objavo nekaj časa nazaj kjer ga omenjaš ampak ga nikjer ne najdem... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tega sem še našla pri nas v Mariboru v Müllerju .. drugače pa ga imajo še mogoče v "beauty world" drogeriji ali pa kakšni taki, kamor ne hodijo punce :) .. moreš res pogledat če je še kje, ker je kolekcija že en čas nazaj izšla, tu pa tam se še najde kje ^^

      Delete

Facebook

♥