5 Songs on Repeat #2

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hi everyone ! 
It's been ages since I've done a post like this. If you don't know me, then I should tell you that I literally can't go a day without listening to music. And yes, while typing this and most of my posts, I listen to it no matter what. Well sometimes when I need to concentrate, I put on something more chill or silent. Fun fact: I really like watching Shaaanxo's vlogs when she puts music over it, since she has really great taste in electronic music. Also couldn't be more excited to get back to Ultra Europe Festival this year. Let me know if you'd like to see some festival outfit posts. I'll really try to do those. I know everyone has their own taste in music but I really wanted to share some great songs that got me into great mood lately.

Ella Henderson - Mirror Man (Alex Adair Remix)


To be honest, I don't even like the original song, but this one has just a nice melody. Perfect for listening in the car, going somewhere nice :)

Oliver Heldens & Shaun Frank - Shades of Grey



A really fun song ! Also really ear-catching.

Robin Schulz - Heatwave


Robin Schulz is one of my favorite artists. His melodies are just pure chill out mode and they just keep you happy. This one will probably be also popular this year. But wait, Akon ? haha, haven't heard him for a looong time. Though this video just doesn't make sense haha.

Alesso - I wanna know

 

This one is a bit newer. It's perfect song for transitioning into summer. I imagine a perfect day in May when it's quite warm already and being in a car on my way to seaside, it just fills me with joy.

Disclosure - Latch (TEEMID X Daniela Andrade)


And last but not least is my most re-played song. As much as I liked the original, I think this remix is genious. If you have some really nice speakers, the melody kind of vibrates through the space.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Vsakemu svoje :D
      Ampak nekaj teh je že malo bolj "pop"..itak skoz slišiš nekatere na radiu :)

      Delete

Facebook

♥