September Beauty Haul 2015

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Hi girlies :)
I feel like this month was so short, it just passed in a minute. Though I still had time to shop a bit. I did spoil myself with some bits and also I got sent a few things to review. If you really want me to review something make sure to write it below, so I can put it on top of my to-review list :)

What I bought


Essence Happy Girls Are Pretty TE sheer lip balms
I've already had a lip balm like this from their Valentine's collection and I knew I loved the texture and packaging, so I instantly grabbed those two. I know a lot of girls wanted first impressions as I always do them with new collections from Essence & Catrice - so you're capable to buy them quickly, however I was in the midst of finishing my diploma, so it wasn't in my ability to make any posts. However, I've seen some stores still carrying those and all I can say is that you need them !: they're opaque, glossy, feel amazing on the lips and application is so easy due to the clever packaging.



Dior Forever foundation & DiorSkin Nude Rose Powder
And then I got sucked into a great deal of buying a Rose Powder and getting a foundation for free. It matches my skin perfectly and I know lots of girls already want to know how I like it.Well, I'll do a review once in a future, hopefully. I still haven't tried the Rose Powder eventhough it looks so pretty.



Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden
After having to deal with extremely oily eyelids and very difficult to keep my eye makeup on I decided to splurge on an item I knew I'd use on daily basis. So far I'm liking it.

Balea Nose Strips
A must ! Mentioned here.


Golden Rose lip liner + a nail polish (gift)
All the beauty bloggers checked the Golden Rose selection of makeup and so did I. I chose a dark red lip liner because I need it for my Dita von Teese lipstick. Haven't tested it properly yet.


Melvita Rose Floral Water

PR products




Aussie hair care


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Or



Avon goodies: Big & False Lash Volume mascara + Eyeshadow palettes: Day Dream, Gilded Metallics & Smoky Plum
What a great surprise from Avon ! I'm so grateful and I do really need to do some eye makeup looks for you.

What I won/got


Ancestry in Paris perfume Chanel nailpolish - 605 Tapage



Schwarzkopf: Gliss Ulitmate Color Shampoo & Conditioner + Blonde Ultime Lightening Spray

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Že pri kar nekaj blogerkah sem opazila Essence šminke in res izgledajo super :D mogoče je to znak da jih moram tudi sama preizkusiti haha :D pa tudi Melvita izdelke velikokrat zasledim na blogih.. bi bilo treba tudi te preizkusiti :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ful so fajne ! Sploh te, ker so tak ozke na vrhu. Sicer obstojnost ni najboljša, ampak ok.
      Priznam, da z Melvitinimi izdelki nimam toliko izkušenj, ampak sem si vseeno hotla privoščit tole malo vodico..in lejga šment, smo isto dobile na eventu xD

      Delete
  2. I read your article, very informative and userinformatic info are mentioned. For look young treatment also read our best VLCC Reviews. Keepit up bro to share more article like that. Thanks for sharing this ones.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

♥