January Beauty Haul 2015

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Hello.
In December I went on a spending ban which was totally my decision, so this month I decided to spend some money on products on sale which I'm totally happy about because I got some really nice products.

WHAT I BOUGHT



1. Chanel Le Crayon Yeux - No. 58 Berry (eye pencil)
A drugstore in my town was closing off so they had almost everything half off. Because they were out of lipsticks I chose this eye pencil. I should've bought a lip liner as well, but oh well.


Some DM drugstore purchases with coupons and stuff.

2. Got2b Volumania volume refreshing styling powder
3. Chilly Intimate Wipes
4. Deborah Secrets Of Smokey Eye eyeshadow palette - Nude Beige
5. L'oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water
6. Got2b Volumania volumizing hairspray
7. Ebelin Cotton Swabs
8. Balea Clear-Up Strips
9. Essence Stuio Nails 4 in 1 profi file


 

Lush was having 50% off on selected items, so this is what I bought:

10. Dream Cream Hands and Body lotion
I can't live without this so ofcourse I bought it.
11. Ocean Salt face scrub
A really nice face, effective face scrub.
12. Snowman Shower Jelly
This is one funny product but it smells really fresh.
13. Eau Roma Water toner
I really like this toner
14. 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion
I've already reviewed this product and it's amazing

+ a sample of Rub Rub Rub body scrub


Slovenian online store was also having great deals on some Cowshed, REN and Mama Mio products, however I bought a REN serum which I totally wanted and after a few days I received a message that it is not in stock anymore. I was pissed and probably won't shop there anymore.

15. Cowshed Lippy Cow lip balm
16. Cowshed Cow Slip hand cream
17. Cowshed Grumpy Cow body lotion


And then as every year there was an anual sale by Essence (0,99€) & Catrice (1,99€) with items that are leaving. I got some good products that I know I'm gonna use up anyways. Also I bought double of two items for my mom. Plus I got a backup of Revlon Colorstay.

18. Essence Studio Nails Nail Polish Corrector Pen
19. Essence Studio Nails Nail Care Pen
20. Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer - 20 Soft Beige
21. Essence Kiss Care Love Lipbalm - 05 Fruit, Fruit, Fruity!
22. Essence Stay all day 16h long-lasting concealer - 10 Natural Beige
23. Catrice Lip Polish - 030 Strawberry’s Secret
24. Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation - 150 Buff

And ofcourse I couldn't resist new nude lip colors from Essence, which I already swatched :)

25. Essence Longlasting Lipstick - Come Naturally
Swatches & thoughts here.
26. Essence Longlasting Lipstick - Cool Nude
Swatches & thoughts here.

Plus, Catrice came out with LE Rock-o-co collection and I couldn't resist two pretty things. And a Essence lipstick which is leaving their stand, so it won't be available again.

27. Essence Longlasting Lipstick - Wear Berries
28. Catrice Rock-o-co Matt lipstick - 01 Apricoco
Swatches & thoughts here.
29. Catrice Rock-o-co Kabuki brush

WHAT I GOT



1. L'occitane Fleur D'Or Acacia soap & body lotion
I won this on Tanita's blog. Actually I haven't tried anything from this brand before so it is nice to get something.


2. Sleek Makeup & Makeup Revolution/I Heart Makaeup goodies from licila.si 
I won this on Parokeets blog and I'm really thankful for it ! I feel quite spoilt.

3. Catrice goodies: Matt Velvet eyeshadows:  & 3 in 1 Skin adapting Make Up
4. Essence eyeshadow & Catrice Ultimate Shine lipstick
That Essence eyeshadow is amazing: so gold, shiny and glittery !


5. Farmona testers
I was sent this bunch of testers for a try out and I've already talked about them :)

That would be all for this month and I decided to go on a spending ban again in February, because I really need to use up some products.

And oh my, this was a picture heavy post, right ? :)

Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Same lepe pridobitve :) Kako so ti pa všeč Balea Clear-Up Strips? Jaz vedno iščem nekaj takega, ampak sem ponavadi razočarana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx :P ..Super so mi :) Drugi obliži se mi ne zdijo tako učinkovito, pa še ostanki lepila mi običajno ostanejo na nosu. Te sem pa že enkrat imela in sem jih mogla spet kupit. Vseeno pa ne smeš pričakovat nekih wau rezultatov, čeprav res delujejo.
      Če imaš probleme z ogrci ti svetujem, da najprej uporabiš obliže in potem naneseš neko dobro kremo po uporabi. Meni pa poleg tega najbolj pomaga ščetka za čiščenje obraza, ker mi res očisti in zmanjša pore, čeprav so še vedno prisotne :)

      Delete
    2. O super, ful hvala za tak poglobljen odgovor. Mi ravno mal nagaja koža pa iščem rešitve :)

      Delete
  2. Tale L'Occitane akacija diši božansko, ena meni najljubših linij od njih nasploh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aja, jaz sem bila v njihovi trgovini ravno 1x, tako da ne vem kako druge linije dišijo :/

      Delete
  3. Oceno revlon pudra bi pa rada prebrala ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To pa še nisem razmišljala, ker ga uporabljam že tako dolgo in je res kulten izdelek, morda pa vseeno enkrat ! :)

      Delete
  4. Teli Got2b sprejčki so res cool =) sem bila zelo pozitivno presenečena!
    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja, mene so tud presenetli ! :) bom verjetno spisala objavo, čeprav sem vidla, da si jih tudi ti že omenla na blogu ^^

      Delete

Facebook

♥