What I like: spring fashion.

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Today I decided to post something fashionable on my blog because it's been a while. I didn't have any post prepared so I came up with this. These are the outfits or part of outfits that I like & would maybe wear in the spring <3

1. PASTEL RETRO SUNGLASSES


(second picture: ZeroUV)

I've been loving wearing retro sunglasses. I never thought retro sunglasses (round shaped sunglasses) would fit me, but they do ! I've also been getting compliments, so I think you should try them too! I advise you not to try the actual round ones, but close to that :)
I have two pairs already but I cannot seem to find pastel ones. I'm thinking about buying these ones on the picture, because these are the ones I could find :)


2. WHITE BAG/SATCHEL


(ok, Blogger has problems with pictures again - THE BAG IS WHITE ! but I'm not sure where is it from)

Also I'm in love with the all white trend & pastel satchels. I was debating about which color to get and I ordered a white one from Sammydress.com (i hope it arrives soon !)

3. CIRCLE SKIRT


I like circle/skater skirts because they're so easy to style ! And comfy. I used to like pencil skirts, but these ones are much more comfortable and cute. Also, they suite every type of body shape !

4. PASTELS EVERYWHERE



(Burberry for spring 2014)

Although I haven't been wearing this trend I think it is so refreshing and screams: SPRING ! Also it is very candy like :) But I need to try to wear only pastels some day :P

5. WHITE PANTS 


(source: http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com/2012/05/white-mint.html )
This also goes into pastel trend. 


(source: http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/2012/08/white-pants.html)


I already liked white pants last year but this year even more ! Every look with white pants look so clean and classy. Although I don't exactly wear white pants (I have some off-white ones though & white ones with flowers which I love). I would really recommend you trying on a white pair & try if you like it :)

p.s. I'm interested in which trends you like for spring 2014 ?

Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥