Review: Melvita BB cream

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Hello again :)
Today I'm going to review a new BB cream by Melvita. I've tried different BB creams and I really wanted to share my opinion on this one. I got this lovely and cute tester from Melvita:




My opinion: Because it contains Rose nectar, it sure smells like roses when you put it on, but after a while the smell goes away. To me, the texture is more liquidy than a foundation. I think this is the only shade they sell and it is kinda fair/medium. Because I had just a little bit of a tan (i'm normally really pale) it gave me wash of color which I really liked :) I have an oily skin and I haven't found yet a BB cream that would be kinda matifying, and this one doesn't do that either. When I put it on, I looked kinda glowy, but fresh looking and it looked nice to me, however if you have oily or combination skin, you will be looking shiny and greasy after 2 hours. I also put on a translucent powder to matify it, but it didn't help a lot.
I would wear it just for a small errand. I would definitely recommend it for girl with dry or normal skin because it moisturizes your face and it does give you a bit of glow and color. It could be buildable, but not too much.
Price: 35€ (40 ml), which is kinda expensive and I wouldn't buy such an expensive product, but if you like it then it's ok and Melvita cosmetics are natural which is always a plus.




                     left picture: no makeup at all       right picture: only Melvita BB cream


Love and Lemons, Simona

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

♥